Fedora 21 EOL - CVS is closed!

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 22:12:07 CET 2015

> >  I don't have any issue wih people using local branch as f23 to
> > separate content targetted for f24 using their master branch.
> > But you only need to fetch the content for f23 as the current master
> > branch in the git preview. git checkout master && git pull remote
> > f23.
> > people will need to rebase later when the f23 branch will be created
> > from git preview master.
>
> OK , someone have branched f23 in his fork, I also don't see any
> problem.
> I think, add one branch (f23) or two (f24) in git preview, seems to me
> a very ship operation, a rpmfusion much better organized for all, even
> if we don't build anything and more simplify communication to
> contributors, also I think I can do this branching because is just git
> commands .
>
> I'm thinking do one wiki page with all instructions , we already got
> some examples how update things ...
>
> Today and thinking in a more simpler communication, someone send a pull
> request to https://github.com/rpmfusion . With my updating method, of
> fetch git remote and merge it into preview , it makes that pull request
>  was closed !, it looks like the pull request was made, when I just
> update git preview. So if I could receive the notifications of the pull
> requests for rpmfusion, it will be much more simpler communication,
> contributor doesn't have to do more , I can update git and block
> tracker to request builds , contributor when see his pull request
> closed , can consult the tracker of the builds, it easy .

It would be fine if we can forward pull request from github to the
rpmfusion-commit list indeed. It could be an improvement, but I've found
that, so it might not be as easy.
http://blog.wikichoon.com/2014/04/github-doesnt-support-pull-request.html

Can't you subscribe to your personal email yourself to rpmfusion
notification instead ?