State of the RPM Fusion repository for f22

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue May 19 01:38:27 CEST 2015

Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> I've headed a mass rebuid on my own koji instance for f22-free and it's
> nearing completion.

Unfortunately, a mass rebuild of the current CVS contents without separate
branches for F21 and F22 does not help me at all for freetype-freeworld. I
absolutely NEED a separate F21 branch to be able to do any work on the F22
version. The package ought to track the version of Freetype in Fedora. I
cannot do this with one devel branch for 3 (!) different releases (F21, F22,
Rawhide/F23).

Why can we not have CVS branches for F21 and F22?

        Kevin Kofler