State of the RPM Fusion repository for f22

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Fri May 22 16:29:07 CEST 2015

Hi, Kelvin,

On Ter, 2015-05-19 at 01:38 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> > I've headed a mass rebuid on my own koji instance for f22-free and it's
> > nearing completion.
>
> Unfortunately, a mass rebuild of the current CVS contents without separate
> branches for F21 and F22 does not help me at all for freetype-freeworld. I
> absolutely NEED a separate F21 branch to be able to do any work on the F22
> version. The package ought to track the version of Freetype in Fedora. I
> cannot do this with one devel branch for 3 (!) different releases (F21, F22,
> Rawhide/F23).
>
> Why can we not have CVS branches for F21 and F22?

Your question was already answered. "This is not a high priority, you
can still create a personal repository with theses packages published at
least until the f21 virtualbox src.rpm doesn't diverge for f22. "

I don't know if it helps but I did one "cvs to github" for
freetype-freeworld [1] (cvsimport was made on 24 Feb, I can update it
).
Soon, I hope, I will done the same for VirtualBox , I'm thinking keep
track on github and copy the results to cvs devel and F-20, making the
code flow from github for CVS , it just an idea and is a temporary
solution .

[1] https://github.com/rpmfusion-temporary/freetype-freeworld

Best regards,
--