Bug triage for f23

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Thu Nov 26 19:12:15 CET 2015

On Sáb, 2015-11-21 at 13:40 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

> > Hi,

> > > Sorry something went wrong in previous emails, the final list is:
> > > rpmfusion-free bombono-dvd
> > > rpmfusion-free get-flash-videos
> > > rpmfusion-free libopenshot
> > > rpmfusion-free mixxx
> > > rpmfusion-free nailer
> > > rpmfusion-free oxine
> > > rpmfusion-free python-libopenshot
> > > rpmfusion-free qmmp-plugins-freeworld
> > > rpmfusion-free smc
> > >
> > smc just needs a rebuild against the F-23 buildroot
> > for the new boost found there. I've tested this locally,
> > just rebuilding the current f22 spec should be enough
> > (it will get a new dist-tag to make it newer).
> >
> > >  rpmfusion-free smc-music
> > >
> > This one just needs smc to be fixed.
> >
> > >  rpmfusion-free sox-plugins-freeworld
> > > rpmfusion-free xpra-codecs-freeworld
> > > rpmfusion-free z-push-zarafa
> > > rpmfusion-nonfree frogatto
> > >
> > frogatto just needs a rebuild against the F-23 buildroot
> > for the new boost found there. I've tested this locally,
> > just rebuilding the current f22 spec should be enough
> > (it will get a new dist-tag to make it newer).
> >
> > >  rpmfusion-nonfree gmameui
> > > rpmfusion-nonfree pdflib-lite-perl
> > > rpmfusion-nonfree pipelight
> > > rpmfusion-nonfree pipelight-common
> > >
> > The problem with pipelight is that it depends on
> > pipelight-selinux which was imported into Fedora,
> > but then later dropped as the rest of pipelight
> > ended up in rpmfusion. We should add a new
> > pipelight-selinux package to rpmfusion-nonfree
> > and import the latest src.rpm from:
> >
> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=545078
> >
> > To fix this, feel free to make me the maintainer
> > of pipelight-selinux (I'm a pipelight user).
> I don't get in which direction the wind blows currently WRT selinux
> policy packaging, but can't we have the pipelight-selinux merged back
> into pipelight package ? (keeping the -selinux package might be
> optional since obviously we are using selinux by default and even
> this package requires -selinux by default).
>
> Others rebuilt are progressing, are will be pushed in few hours.
 it seemed to me a good idea, build f21 packages from CVS in koji , is
the way of update git preview in the same way of f22 and f23 (master)
and therefore github.com/rpmfusion  .
As an idea .
IIRC , you rebuilt without bump release version of the spec , which
doesn't solve my dilemma.  How about put CVS buildoot with rawhide
(f24), which imports to git preview master which builds for f23. And
for a mass rebuild we can bump cvs-devel and after scale down to git
master, f22 and f21 is EOL . If packagers maintainers wants update one
package, they still may via CVS and is already targeting to rawhide,
branch f24 or something closer than we want.  Also it seems to me, more
easier to update freeworld packages .

--
Sérgio M. B.