Bug triage for f23

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sat Nov 28 12:36:30 CET 2015

On Sáb, 2015-11-21 at 13:40 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

> > Hi,

> > > Sorry something went wrong in previous emails, the final list is:
> > > rpmfusion-free bombono-dvd
> > > rpmfusion-free get-flash-videos
> > > rpmfusion-free libopenshot
> > > rpmfusion-free mixxx
> > > rpmfusion-free nailer
> > > rpmfusion-free oxine
> > > rpmfusion-free python-libopenshot
> > > rpmfusion-free qmmp-plugins-freeworld
> > > rpmfusion-free smc
> > >
> > smc just needs a rebuild against the F-23 buildroot
> > for the new boost found there. I've tested this locally,
> > just rebuilding the current f22 spec should be enough
> > (it will get a new dist-tag to make it newer).
> >
> > >  rpmfusion-free smc-music
> > >
> > This one just needs smc to be fixed.
> >
> > >  rpmfusion-free sox-plugins-freeworld
> > > rpmfusion-free xpra-codecs-freeworld
> > > rpmfusion-free z-push-zarafa
> > > rpmfusion-nonfree frogatto
> > >
> > frogatto just needs a rebuild against the F-23 buildroot
> > for the new boost found there. I've tested this locally,
> > just rebuilding the current f22 spec should be enough
> > (it will get a new dist-tag to make it newer).
> >
> > >  rpmfusion-nonfree gmameui
> > > rpmfusion-nonfree pdflib-lite-perl
> > > rpmfusion-nonfree pipelight
> > > rpmfusion-nonfree pipelight-common
> > >
> > The problem with pipelight is that it depends on
> > pipelight-selinux which was imported into Fedora,
> > but then later dropped as the rest of pipelight
> > ended up in rpmfusion. We should add a new
> > pipelight-selinux package to rpmfusion-nonfree
> > and import the latest src.rpm from:
> >
> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=545078
> >
> > To fix this, feel free to make me the maintainer
> > of pipelight-selinux (I'm a pipelight user).
> I don't get in which direction the wind blows currently WRT selinux
> policy packaging, but can't we have the pipelight-selinux merged back
> into pipelight package ? (keeping the -selinux package might be
> optional since obviously we are using selinux by default and even
> this package requires -selinux by default).
>
> Others rebuilt are progressing, are will be pushed in few hours.
Please try rebuild the following ones :
dnf install -y bombono-dvd
Error: nothing provides libboost_filesystem.so.1.57.0 needed by
bombono-dvd-1.2.2-11.fc22.i686
dnf install -y get-flash-videos
Error: nothing provides perl(:MODULE_COMPAT_5.20.2) needed by get-
flash-videos-1.24-11.20131203git2d46d08.fc22.noarch
dnf install -y mixxx
Error: nothing provides libprotobuf.so.8 needed by mixxx-1.11.0-
4.fc22.i686
dnf install -y oxine
Error: nothing provides libmetar.so.0 needed by oxine-0.7.1-
23.fc22.i686
dnf install -y pdflib-lite-perl
Error: nothing provides perl(:MODULE_COMPAT_5.20.2) needed by pdflib-
lite-perl-7.0.5-5.fc22.i686
dnf install -y z-push-zarafa
Error: nothing provides php-mapi >= 7.1.11 needed by z-push-zarafa-
2.2.5-1.fc23.noarch
Thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.