port of game-data-packager to Fedora

Alexandre Detiste alexandre.detiste at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 22:15:31 CET 2016

> I still believe that innoextract belongs in Fedora proper,
> so a first step at getting g-d-p in rpmfusion would be
> to get innoextract into Fedora, see:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers
>
> I can act as a sponsor for you in Fedora. I believe this is the best
> way to process because of 2 reasons:
>
> 1) rpmfusion currently is overhauling its infra, so getting any new
> pkgs in atm is kinda hard
> 2) rpmfusion requires a sponsor process for non Fedora packages just
> like the Fedora process, but once you're an official Fedora packager
> you get the same rights in rpmfusion automatically

What was needed to make the "automatically" bit work ?

I've got the same userid, email, etc.. in both FAS systems
and that doesn't seems to happen.

I have now manually requested to join
"RPM Fusion Packagers CVS commits Group (user)"
& "RPM Fusion Bugs Group (user)".

> Note the list at:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers
>
> Looks much longer / more complicated then the process actually is a lot
> of steps are very quick. The most work is finding a sponsor (done already :)
> and getting a few initial packages reviewed by your sponsor (that would be me).
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans

Thanks, I will go further with lgogdownloader (rpmfusion)
and it's 2 depedency libraries needed (fedora).

Alexandre