rfpkg: rpmfusion-packager-setup and fedora-cert package

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:49:02 CEST 2016

> Update rfpkg confs
>

> On Qua, 2016-06-15 at 03:13 +0100, Sérgio Basto wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> fedora-packager now have a sub package called fedora-cert ...
>>
>> Comparing the sources of rpmfusion-infra/rpmfusion-packager
>> with fedora-packager-0.5.10.1/src/ , I see in fedora side a new
>> pyhton
>> file for fedora-cert and some updated code between src/rpmfusion-
>> packager-setup.py and src/fedora-packager-setup.py
>>
>> Our rpmfusion-packager already produce koji config :
>> /etc/koji/rpmfusion-config
>>
>> but not /usr/bin/rpfusion-koji define in Makefile.am (of fedora's
>> package)
>>
>> I haven't check yet rfpkg from rpmfusion-infra/rfpkg code but use
>> fedpkg with rfpkgs-{non}free.conf , until now seems enough .
>> examples:
>>
>> fedpkg --config /etc/rpkg/rfpkg-nonfree.conf clone gmameui
>> fedpkg --config /etc/rpkg/rfpkg-free.conf clone mlt
>> I send new rfpkg confs in attach (maybe we can add them to
>> rpmfusion-packager-setup) these confs , of course , use
>> /etc/koji/rpmfusion-config of rpmfusion-packager-setup ...

I prefer to use https://pkgs.rf.o over github for anongit
The bugzilla default component is Fedora (not RPMFusion) as you can
see when you enter a new bug in our bugzilla.

Unfortunately we cannot use fedpkg (the frontend to rpkg), we need to
write our own frontend in order to handle the lookaside cache and koji
target correctly.
That been said, that's a first step allowing contributor to introduce
packages content to the new infra.
So let's have rpmfusion-packager 0.5 branch to rely on fedpkg and
start working on rpmfusion-packager-0.6 to rely on rfpkg (when
available).

Have you done any testing with uploading new sources into the lookaside cache ?
I think the fedpkg code willl search for the .fedora.cert, the current
hack would need to create a dedicated rpmfusion unix account and
replace the .fedora.cert with the .rpmfusion.cert ones (same for CA
certs).

Thx for the work.

--
-