RPMfusion governance (Was: Kodi)

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 00:49:58 CEST 2016

> On 22/06/16 23:40, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
>>
>> Can you please explain a little more your point of view ? and what did
>> you expect ?
>

> Basically, two things. The first is some decency -  this does not include
> being called an idiot on the list by you.
I've searched the term "idiot" on this list, and I've only found this
message in the last years.

> The second is some transparency in how this repo is run. The docs still
> describes a steering committee and packages being approved by reviewers (and
> that's basically it). But in the end you overturn any decision you feel that
> you need to (and the committee doesn't exist).
Yes, this was discussed on this list and there are others point of
view that agreed with me, so I'm not alone to say it's a bad thing.
But you only provided an argument (and still here) that say since the
reviewer approved, then there is nothing else to say and the package
must be introduced in the repos. This was not enough for an argument

Anyway I'm not going to re-open this discussion.

--
-