Various pkgs missing from f24 repos

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:16:19 CEST 2016

Hi All,

First of all many thanks to all who have been involved in getting the f24
repos in place. They look great and all the important pkgs are there.

I accidentally found out that some not so important pkgs are missing
though when running dnf repoquery --extras on my main workstation
which has way too much stuff installed :)

Doing this gives the following (incomplete list):

-For f24 free:
   -SheepShaver
   -vbam
   -madplay
   -mock-rpmfusion-free
   -wormsofprey
   -xmris
   -zsnes

-For f24 nonfree:
   -d1x
   -doom-shareware
   -unrar
   -mac
   -mock-rpmfusion-nonfree
   -roadfighter
   -smc-music
   -spear-demo
   -vice
   -wolf4sdl
   -xv

All of these do have builds for older Fedora releases in the new
koji, so the easiest fix likely is to simple tag these as
f24-free-updates / f24-nonfree-updates .

There seem to be 2 underlying problems:

1) The f24 repo did not inherit any builds from previous releases
(assuming we want to keep the base f24 pkg set frozen we cannot fix
  this now)

2) Some pkgs never got rebuild for f24, I've not checked all of the
above, but for those which I've checked there are no failed f24 builds,
they were likely simply never rebuild.

As said for starters I think we should tag these into f24-free-updates /
f24-nonfree-updates. Quite a few of the above (incomplete!) list are
mine, so I will prepare f24 builds for them.

I've already prepared and pushed a vice update for this, but
rfpkg new-sources is failing for me, and as is already known
rfpkg build does not work yet.

Regards,

Hans