FAS fully migrated to new version and URL

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sat Nov 5 00:15:55 CET 2016

On Sáb, 2016-11-05 at 00:04 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

> > > Thx for reporting.
> > >
> > > So I've restarted the service, there were still probably some
> > > leftover
> > > from the fas->admin switch.
> > Not fixed , I think we still have the same problem.
> But,  I don't know what we are talking about ?!
> Having "new package" in our pkgdb never worked, so it's not a
> regression, we just use another way to import package.
> One have to look at the pkgdb code and adapt, specially how to detect
> that a particular package was approved.
>
> What is supposed to work in pkgdb is package acl request, so this
> previously needs an admin to make the changes, it's not needed
> anymore, and a maintainer that is not an admin can allow another
> co-maintainer, etc.
> That's the current improvement.

Sorry I meant the same error that  Stuart Gathman reports which ends
with proxy error something ...
I can't request admin permissions on motion package as normal user ,
and also I can't manage admins as admin (in same package) and the error
is what "Stuart Gathman " reports . Proxy timeout after about 5 minutes
.

--
Sérgio M. B.