comps for free/nonfree repos in rpmfusion

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:08:29 CET 2016

I have the beginnings of a comps for RPM Fusion Free for F24 at http://
lesloueizeh.com/jdieter/comps-f24.xml.in:

On Thu, 2016-11-10 at 19:13 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> Here is a quick TODO list anyone can take:
> - clean packages not in rpmfusion anymore (moved to fedora, orphaned)

Done.

> - Update new ones (gstreamer1-* ?)

I've swapped in kodi for xbmc where applicable, replaced the missing
gnome-mplayer with vlc as an option in gnome-desktop, and added
dolphin-emu to the Entertainment group.

I've also split all of the default gstreamer plugins into the
multimedia group which gets installed by default in most (all?) of the
desktop environments.

I'm sure there are many more that should be added, but I'd like to
verify that I'm on the right track here.

> - add appdata as a default group when needed.( probably not base, but
> Desktop)

I'll look into this.

> - Verify the group names in Fedora are the same

Done

> Please try to test (not only make validate)

I'll be testing this tomorrow.

Joanthan