comps for free/nonfree repos in rpmfusion

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 06:44:37 CET 2016

On Wed, 2016-11-16 at 20:08 +0200, Jonathan Dieter wrote:
> I have the beginnings of a comps for RPM Fusion Free for F24
> at http://
> lesloueizeh.com/jdieter/comps-f24.xml.in:
>
> On Thu, 2016-11-10 at 19:13 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> >
> > Here is a quick TODO list anyone can take:
<snip>
> > Please try to test (not only make validate)
>
> I'll be testing this tomorrow.

And I did test this yesterday, and it worked as expected.  On a clean
Workstation install with RPM Fusion Free enabled, I got rpmfusion-free-
release, gstreamer1-libav, gstreamer1-plugins-bad-freeworld and
gstreamer1-plugins-ugly.

At this point, there seems to be no way to choose optional packages,
either in the installer (as designed) or in GNOME software (no appdata,
as Nicolas pointed out earlier).

If there are no suggestions as to what else should be added, I'll try
to get a patch out with updated comps for 24, 25 and 26 for both Free
and Nonfree within the next few days.

Jonathan