Nvidia setup

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:27:44 CEST 2013

Get your system running -- with the card installed -- then install the
correct nVidia driver.  I don't know if the nVidia filed (kmods) are still
available for you kernel you are running.  If not, you can compile your own
files from the source rpms or you can try installing the akmod file and see
if it will build the correct files for you.