Openshot Failing

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 16:32:35 CET 2013

2013/12/1 George Galt <george.galt at gmail.com>

> Sergio:
>
> Thanks.  It turned out that I had a conflicting file from the Community
> Squeeze site, which I use for the community version of the Logitech Media
> Server -- the old Squeezebox Server -- for my networked music players.  The
> file was their ffmpeg2-libs rpm (the file is here:
> http://www.communitysqueeze.org/repo/19/x86_64/ffmpeg2-libs-2.0.1-1.fc19.x86_64.rpm
> ),

My gooddamn god! this repository is violating the GPL as the ffmpeg  binary
built it provides is linked against nonfree software (faac/fdk-aac).  You
have to stay away from this site !!!
This was reported to FFmpeg/Libav developpers that will take action.

Moreover, if you want to be in the safe area, please only use fedora +
RPMFusion package, those are legally reviewed. If something is missing, ask
for the package to be made available (and reviewed) in theses repositories.

Nicolas (kwizart)