[F17] Any idea when nVidia 310.19 will be added to RPMFusion repository?

Jon Danniken danniken at q.com
Tue Jan 8 08:37:58 CET 2013

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone knows if/when the nVidia 310.19 driver will be
added to the RPMFusion repository for Fedora 17.  I have read that it is
possible to install this driver and akmod/kmod manually, but to be
honest, I'm not at the stage in my Linux development to be comfortable
in doing that yet.

So, my hope is that it will be added to the RPMFusion repository, but
I'm wondering when.  Any ideas?  Will it even *be* offered through
RPMFusion?

Thanks for any insight on this,

Jon