Fedora 16 EOL

Vic Ricker vic at ricker.us
Wed Mar 27 03:05:09 CET 2013

Fedup is pretty dangerous.  I used it to upgrade a spare computer
running F17 downstairs.  It ran for a *very* long time with no progress
display.  After a while, I assumed it was crashed, so I restarted, which
left it in a sorry state.  LOL!  I haven't had much luck with the new
installer either.  It's pretty unstable.  I think I'm going to wait for
F19 before I try again.

Good luck!