MythTV 0.27.3 ???

Dave Ulrick d-ulrick at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 14:24:14 CEST 2014

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014, Dave Ulrick wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jul 2014, Richard Shaw wrote:
>
>> The short answer is yes... I've built it for f19-f21 but when I went back
>> to build mythweb that needs to be released at the same time it turned out
>> the server was full and I couldn't upload the new source. I'm not sure if
>> the problem has been resolved yet or not. Unfortunately RPM Fusion just
>> doesn't have near the infrastructure of the Fedora project.

Looks like this issue got resolved...the myth*-0.27.3 RPMs showed up a few
days ago. They installed without error. As far as I could tell, no
upgrade to the MythTV database was needed (mythtv-setup didn't pop up any
messages about upgrading the database). I've made and watched several
recordings since then with no apparent glitches.

Thanks for your work on behalf of MythTV users!

Dave
--
Dave Ulrick
Email: d-ulrick at comcast.net