Livna releases missing: Fedora 18, 19, 20, 21

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Tue Feb 3 16:58:24 CET 2015

Le mardi 03 février 2015 à 15:37 +0100, Reindl Harald a écrit :
> Am 03.02.2015 um 15:07 schrieb Jargon Scott:
> > Greetings, folks.
> >
> > This is an issue with Livna, but I'm raising it here as per the support
> > instructions at http://rpm.livna.org/ .
>
> Livna is dead - so what
>
> libdvdcss is also not heavily maintained and available
> via atrpms (do not enable that repo completly)
> http://packages.atrpms.net/dist/f20/libdvdcss/
>
> so why not just download the two packages and type "yum update *.rpm" in
> the download folder?

Maybe, you should be interested in this repository:

http://rpms.famillecollet.com/

Install this package

http://rpms.famillecollet.com/fedora/remi-release-20.rpm

then choose the package your interested in (for example):

http://rpms.famillecollet.com/fedora/20/remi/x86_64/repoview/libdvdcss.html

Then disable the default section in your /etc/yum.repos.d/remi.repo
([remi]) and add one section like this:

[remi-special]
name=Les RPM de remi - Fedora $releasever - $basearch
#baseurl=http://rpms.famillecollet.com/fedora/$releasever/remi/$basearch/
mirrorlist=http://rpms.famillecollet.com/fedora/$releasever/remi/mirror
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
failovermethod=roundrobin
fastestmirror=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-remi
includepkgs=remi-release libdvdcss

Then:

yum install libdvdcss

Feel free to make any comment about this message.

Cordially,

--
NVieville