Livna releases missing: Fedora 18, 19, 20, 21

Jargon Scott jargfusea at halibutdepot.org
Tue Feb 3 17:39:17 CET 2015

On Tue, 3 Feb 2015, Nicolas Viéville wrote:

> Maybe, you should be interested in this repository:
>
> http://rpms.famillecollet.com/
>
> Install this package
>
> http://rpms.famillecollet.com/fedora/remi-release-20.rpm
>
> then choose the package your interested in (for example):
>
> http://rpms.famillecollet.com/fedora/20/remi/x86_64/repoview/libdvdcss.html

Thank you very much, Harald, Richard, & Nicolas-- I didn't know about all the
other places where this had been packaged.  I'll look in these places that are
new to me.

I realize that it's easy to obtain this package elsewhere, and that it's trivial
to rebuild from SRPM or compile from source.  As I said earlier, I raised the
issue for the benefit of the people who maintain the Livna repositories.

I didn't know whether or not Livna is considered deprecated, but I presume that
the maintainers would want to know that the Fedora 18-21 releases /used/ to
exist, but that they stopped appearing one or two weeks ago.