F22 Black Screen with nVidia drivers

Christopher Ross fdra6390 at tebibyte.org
Mon Jul 6 13:06:01 CEST 2015

On 06/07/15 11:51, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Running F22/KDE with GeForce GTX 660 and the nVidia drivers from RPMfusion (akmod) just fine.

So what step did you perform that I missed out above? Presumably having
installed the nVidia drivers I need to tell X to use them instead of
Nouveau, given that it is continuing to try to use Nouveau even though
it is no longer installed.

It all used to work so well under Fedora 21, and Steam is regarded as an
essential app in our house so I would like to get it working again.

Thanks,
Chris R.