F23 updates ?

CLOSE Dave Dave.Close at us.thalesgroup.com
Mon Jun 27 21:25:45 CEST 2016

I wrote:

> The page at
> <http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/updates/23/x86_64/repoview/index.html>
> doesn't show any packages. Where did they go?

Sérgio Basto replied:

> RPMFusion F23 have been release !
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/releases/23/Everything/

I guess I don't understand the mechanism used by RPMfusion. For Fedora
itself, the releases repo doesn't change and is always what was
originally released. Changes go into the updates repo and stay there.
There can even be multiple versions of a package in the repos -- and
sometimes that can be very helpful.

What I hear in this discussion is that RPMfusion rolls its updates repo
into the releases repo, keeping only the last version. Is that right?
--
Dave Close