nVidia driver not loading

Dave Pawson dave.pawson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:05:35 CEST 2016

Note it is the nVidia driver that is failing, hence I need to
do the opposite of what is being suggested.

The 'blacklisting' mentioned (I think) is done on the Kernel cmd line
rd.driver.blacklist=nouveau
and ( I assume, since I didn't change it) is done by the nVidia
driver installation?

regards

--
Dave Pawson