dnf not getting rpmfusion updates

Robin Laing MeSat at TelusPlanet.net
Fri Nov 4 05:42:46 CET 2016

Hello,

I have had issues but I am not getting rpmfusion updates on any of the
enabled repos.

dnf clean all

Still doesn't install the latest updates.

Looking at akmods as an example, even after running dnf clean all and
updating the list of updates.

dnf update

updates to the latest rpmfusion release packages

I still have old versions of rpmfusion software on my system.

I erased the two rpmfusion release rpm's and re-installed them.  Ran dnf
update with no success.

dnf clean all

Rerun dnf list updates, doesn't list any updates even though RPM Fusion
for Fedora 23 - Nonfree (Free) (Nonfree - Updates) and (Free - Updates)
all downloaded the latest metadata.

RPM Fusion for Fedora 23 - Nonfree
                396 kB/s | 156 kB     00:00
RPM Fusion for Fedora 23 - Free
                756 kB/s | 457 kB     00:00
RPM Fusion for Fedora 23 - Nonfree - Updates
                273 kB/s |  67 kB     00:00
RPM Fusion for Fedora 23 - Free - Updates
                283 kB/s | 297 kB     00:01

Is this a RPM fusion issue or a Fedora issue?

I looked at the RPM Fusion package list to know that there are newer
packages from October that should have been installed.

Robin