Nvidia Drivers missing

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Nov 26 02:36:19 CET 2016

Am 26.11.2016 um 02:25 schrieb Robin Laing:
> On 23/11/16 01:04, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>

>> Am 22.11.2016 um 23:11 schrieb Lawrence E Graves:
>>> How is it nobody is discussing the lack of nvidia drivers in the recent
>>> release of Fedora 25? Where are the drivers?
>>
>> How is nobody is smart enough not jump to early releases when he is not
>> smart enough to buy hardware with free drivers? why don't you ask nvidia?

when you really need nvidia for whatever reason (my sandy bridge from
2011 without any decidacted graphics card is fine here) WHY IN THE WORLD
can't you just wait some weeks or a few moths before jump to the newest
fedora release?

would you have died at the time you wrote your complaints if there would
not have been a F25 release available? i doubt!

and frankly i am just annoyed of all the guys complaining over weeks
BEFORE F25 was GA that the nvidia diver don't work for their idiotoic "i
must have a unstable build" setup

if your life hangs on nivida just WAIT until it is supported and all
pieces are in the stable repos - nobody is taking away F24 from you for
months