Introduction

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Sun Nov 23 23:07:57 CET 2008

On Sunday, 23 November 2008 at 12:44, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 21.11.2008 22:45, Orion Poplawski wrote:
[...]
> > transcode is going to depend on a lot...
>
> It's not that bad afaics:
>
> * transcode needs libdvdread-devel as BR. We are waiting for that to
> show up in EPEL for some weeks now. Dominik, Rdieter, what the latest
> status? We really need to get this solved...

Well, someone (I don't remember who) didn't want me to push libdvdread-4.1.3
to EPEL until RPMForge agrees to ship it too. I tried to address some of Dag's
concerns on their packager's list, but there have been no replies in that
thread for over three weeks.

I can do the push anytime.

Regards,
R.