Introduction

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Nov 29 18:34:23 CET 2008

On 27.11.2008 13:27, Paul Howarth wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> OK, I'll try to fix things where I see them; I trust there are no ACL
>>> restrictions like (parts of) the Fedora wiki?
>> No, the Wiki is open to all users that created an account.
> I created a PackageList page with links to the repoview index pages for
> each repo.

Thx for that. Seems David Timms gave it a try as well. I merged the two
variants, (hopefully) improved things and put them on the RPM Fusion
front side (which is I modified in some other areas as well -- but there
is still more work needed afaics..). Check out

http://rpmfusion.org/

And tell me if you like it.

> Some things I noticed:
> 1. Repoview for F10 says it's "Development" rather than "Fedora 10"

Hmmm. I simply copied development over to F10 without generating the
repoview data again. Will look into that.

> 2. The updates repos for Fedora 10 and EL5 are empty and don't have
> repoview indexes. Does repoview not behave sanely in empty repos?

Looks like it -- it doesn't do anything for empty repos.

> 3. The main release repos for Fedora 8, Fedora 9, and EL5 are empty,
> with all of the content being in the updates repos. Is this ever likely
> to change?

For F8 and F9: no. For EL5: not sure yet.

>>> (and unblock me from denyhosts - 212.56.100.58).
>> Will do.
> Still seem to be blocked:

Xavier was helpful here afaics (and he is the better one to talk to for
things like that). Hope you two get it sorted out.

Cu