Good bye, RPM Fusion!

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 15:03:50 CET 2011

Hi Hans,

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sad to see you go. But I agree that rpmfusion currently is not
> in a good state from the infrastructure pov. We really need to do something
> about this!

I'm sad to hear about Michael leaving too.

> As I said in a previous mail I think it would be a good idea to get
> together with a group of people at fosdem and discuss this, so
> any takers ?

Unluckily I'm really busy ATM and I cannot help (even though in the
past I offered some help and I wasn't even contacted).

I think you can get more people interested if you mail an announcement
to the Fedora announce list or if you mail the fedora infrastructure
team directly. It seems this list is read by a lot of package
maintainers but not by people interested in the infrastructure work.

Bye,

Andrea.