Fedora 15 is out

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:04:08 CEST 2011

Hi guys,
I have been using RPM Fusion F15 repost for Fusion Linxux for some
time now and they worked great, just installed Fedora 15 and installed
your repo on my main work machine, and again everything is working
flawlessly. So congratulations for making great and stable repo. Just
a little heads up - there is no mention of Fedora 15 on your main site
so that could confuse people into thinking that you don't have F15
repo ready.

Cheers,
Valent.

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic at hotmail.com