Need advice: Migration of mythtv config data

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 20 13:49:19 CEST 2012

On 07/20/2012 08:38 AM, Ken Dreyer wrote:
> My gut reaction is that this is still a bug to be fixed upstream, and
> we shouldn't diverge RPM Fusion too much if possible, but I'm open to
> discussion.

Tend to agree, except, the subtle push in the right direction eg better
matching the FHS, and patches that make it, and config relocations of
the config that could help lead upstream into a better config solution.
Once they see it working, hopefully they would be more likely to accept
the change ;-)