[RPM Fusion] Issue with fedora's openssl package for libbluray/libaacs

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 17:17:01 CEST 2013

Xavier,

Thanks for taking this up. I recently got a bluray drive for my desktop
machine but haven't gotten around to trying it yet...

Some pre-review comments:

1. Are you planning to keep a minimal diff from the upstream spec?

If not you can remove BuildRoot: and Group: tags.

2. Shouldn't this package Require: the parent package in Fedora? (Requires:
libgcrypt%{?_isa} = %{version}-%{release})

Perhaps the release part isn't necessary...

Thanks,
Richard