Moving xine-lib and dependent apps to RPM Fusion Free for F17?

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Thu Oct 17 10:02:28 CEST 2013

On 10/14/2013 10:27 AM, Michael J Gruber wrote:

> I'm in rpmfusion's fas, bz and devel-ml now, applied for cvs. [BTW:
> self-signed cert on fas makes me feel a bit uneasy.]

Thanks Michael (and Kevin, who replied off-list, too).

Every current (co-)maintainer but Martin have an RPM Fusion account now.
Martin, I'm waiting on your account creation in RPM Fusion to request
CVS modules for gxine and xine-plugin, all others modules are created.

> I'll be more than happy to leave the lead to you in all things xine-ui,
> whether on the fedora or the rpmfusion side.

I've the feeling that together with moving xine-lib back to RPM Fusion,
I'm somewhat signing to be the maintainer for all the dependant packages
as well. I'm not sure I'll be able to give them all the love they need,
especially as I'm not using all of them, thus I'm more than happy to
have co-maintainers.

Also, I've requested commit rights to all the Fedora packages to be able
to retire them, so if you want me to handle that, please make sure to
grant me permission on them. So far I have only xine-lib, kaffeine and
oxine. Missing are xine-ui, gxine and xine-plugin.

Regards,
Xavier