introducing 3e-calendar

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:04:41 CEST 2014

I had been in the same situation and there were others here that sponsored
me.  I'm a bit new to sponsoring though, otherwise i'd be glad to help.  I
can review it so it should pass sponsorship more easily, when you find a
sponsor.

hope it helps..

BTW, I'd guess that unless you have some contacts the real bottleneck here