libdvdcss,again

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 14:40:31 CET 2008

Hello!

2008/12/13, Andrea Musuruane <musuruan at gmail.com>:
>  Aren't you trolling a bit too much?

> It seemes that the only thing you care about is libdvdcss.

Not only. I care about my freedom a little. Do you?

> I haven't seen any other post of yours about something

That means that other things are OK for me.

>  else. Want to help? Package something :)

I' afraid that if some official in some country will claim, that
application "foobar" (and all its components) is illegal, then
RPMFusion heads will drop it asap. I mean I cannot trust (and work
with) people, living in totalitarian countries, because their
governments can easily pressurized on them (I know it, because I'm one
of the people in the opposition in Russia :).

--
With best regards!