Problems making LiveUSB of Omega

Rohan Dhruva rohandhruva at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:19:48 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 6:22 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> I frequently use LiveUSB's to test development snapshots and never had a
> problem. I just tried converting Omega 10 into a LiveUSB on a new key and it
> worked just fine. Not sure what the problem is. Are you trying with
> persistence? Can you give me the exact command you are trying? Might want to
> use --reset-mbr
>
> Rahul

Thanks to both of you. After trying with --reset-mbr, the LiveUSB
works perfectly. Really good spin, thank you for making it!

One question - pardon me for hijacking this thread. Is there any way
to re-instate the fedora artwork after installation? Can I remove
"omega-release" package, and install "fedora-release" and
"fedora-logos" package to get back "pristine" fedora?

--
Rohan Dhruva