mpeg2dec re-created as libmpeg2

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Jul 24 13:43:26 CEST 2008

On 24.07.2008 11:18, KH KH wrote:
> 2008/7/24 David Juran <david at juran.se>:
>>> Could work. But is there a reasons why we can't simply go the other way
>>> around and import the RPM Fusion libmpeg2 to livna devel now?
>> I'm fine with that (-:
>> Nicolas, do you agree it's a good idea/could you do this?
> How this will make things different than just picking it from rpmfusion ?

For the user there is no RPM Fusion yet.

> This problem is really an easy level one.

Yes -- just ship the same package (the one you imported to RPM Fusion=
in RPM Fusion and Livna. The EVR for the package in RPM Fusions of
course must he higher then the one in Livna and Freshrpms. Problem
solved, user can test and report problems now; if they find some we can
fix them before RPM Fusion gets live.