OpenCascade license?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 21:48:09 CET 2011

Ok, update...

After getting it building nicely I starting checking on functionality,
not that there's much I can do yet, so I tried using the DRAWEXE
program and it failed to run. Looking into it a bit I discovered it
had some rpath issues with the private libraries and the DRAWEXE
executable.

Long story short, I figured it out by hacking together some cmake
config changes. Although, a debian guy on the oce-dev list thinks my
changes are wrong... All I know is there's no more libraries or
executables not able to find their dependent libraries, so it works
for me!

If you want to see here's my pull request on github[1].

Thanks,
Richard

[1] https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/pull/199