Contributing to the Nvidia driver (RHEL/CentOS too)

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 17:28:47 CET 2013

Try to work the patches on a per feature basis ( look at the existing bug
reports if available)

Kwizart (kwizart)

Le 6 déc. 2013 16:40, "Simone Caronni" <negativo17 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> On 11 November 2013 17:24, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The current fedora process (hence RPMFusion) expect that you submit
patches for review.

> I'm about to submit patches for the Nvidia driver (current for now).
Before submitting I would like to know if there is any interest for
splitting out again nvidia-persistenced, nvidia-settings and nvidia-xconfig
from the main binary tarball. IMHO if they can be compiled from sources,
they should be.

> I don't know if they have been removed as separate packages to decrease
maintenance burden for the driver or if there is another reason.