2008/9/2 Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora(a)leemhuis.info>:
More and more people asked for mock configs files that they can use for
test-building RPM Fusion packages. I don't have such files, but I uploaded
I'm working on this...(almost finished despite few questions/notes).
- Right now, they are created from the lastest mock available in the
koji repository -might be in stable as well). Then rpmfusion
repositories are taken from the related
- They have the newkey repo already fixed in EL-5 F-8 F-9 versions.
- It will be two packages: one for free, the other for nonfree (which name)
- As the cfg files Thorsten has showed, the nonfree repositories are
expecting that the free repositories are activated.
- Each cfg file will have it's own root (like config_opts['root'] =
It will be better to always use the nonfree one if you want to save
space with multiple root than to tweak this value.
- If you want to redistribute packages created with theses mock config
files, there is a common practice that lead to append your name at the
end of the dist tag (like .fc9.your_packager_name). Maybe there is a
- Like the originals mock config files (in the mock packages) they
will be tagged as %config(no replace)
don't forget to check for .rpmnew files.
- There are symlinks for compatibility purposes from
fedora-development-* to fedora-rawhide-* . As they were not present
on the rpmfusion config file creation, I will drop theses symlinks.
(we will have epel-5-*-rpmfusion_*free.cfg and not fedora-5-*-epel.cfg
- rpmfusion-free-updates-testing will be present but commented out
I will submit them for review soon.