Bug #: 3551
Summary: openclonk - Fast-paced 2d genre mix
Product: Package Reviews
Component: Review Request
Spec URL: https://martinkg.fedorapeople.org/Review/SPECS/openclonk.spec
Clonk is a multiplayer-action-tactics-skill game. It is often referred to as
a mixture of The Settlers and Worms. In a simple 2D ant-farm style landscape,
the player controls his crew of Clonks, small but robust humanoid beings.
The game encourages free play but the normal goal is to either exploit
valuable resources from the earth by building a mine or fight each other on
an arena-like map.
Fedora Account System Username: martinkg
* Sun Feb 22 2015 Martin Gansser <martinkg(a)fedoraproject.org> - 5.5.1-5
- changed permission of files in src folder
- dropped GPLv2+ and ISC license
- correct spelling errors
- removed bundled getopt
- removed BSD license
- added ISC license
- replaced license CC-BY-SA by CC-BY-NC
- dropped GenericName entry from desktop file due display issue
This package cannot be go into Fedora because of bas license "ISC and CC-BY-NC"
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.