Bug ID: 6468
Summary: Review request: intel-ipu6-kmod-common - The necessary
module configuration for akmod-intel-ipu6
Product: Package Reviews
Component: Review Request
- Full URLs to the spec file and source rpm of the package.
- A short description for the package (usually, the %description from the spec
This provides the module loading configurations for Intel IPU6 MIPI camera
- Why this package is not eligible to be included in Fedora.
The driver is published by Intel and it has not yet merged into the kernel
upstream. Also, it contains several proprietary binaries to drive both sensors
- The output rpmlint gives on both the source and binary packages. Explain for
each message why you've chosen to ignore it.
rpmlint result looks good.
- Mention if this is your first RPM Fusion package.
This is my first RPM fusion package :)
- Mention that you are seeking a sponsor if you are not a Fedora sponsored
packager or an RPM Fusion sponsored packager.
Yes, I'm seeking a reviewer.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.