--- Comment #3 from Matthieu Saulnier <casper.le.fantom(a)gmail.com> 2011-12-10
10:33:41 CET ---
(In reply to comment #1)
1. Although it's obvious by looking in the spec, make sure you
state why this
package isn't allowed in Fedora.
2. Make sure you read the comments in the spec file :)
(In reply to comment #2)
1. 100x100 isn't a very standard size and a 48x48 sized icon is
required indirectly by the Fedora guidelines via the Icon Theme Spec.
2. It's installed to the old /usr/share/pixmaps instead of
The icon theme cache does not update this location as far as I know.
3. Unless I missed it, I did not see a way to change the language to
If this is French only, it should be stated in the description.
This is the latest release:
Spec URL: http://fantom.fedorapeople.org/wto.spec
SRPM URL: http://fantom.fedorapeople.org/wto-1.0.5-2.fc16.src.rpm
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.