--- Comment #10 from Alec Leamas <leamas.alec(a)gmail.com> 2014-01-27 07:27:54 CET
(In reply to comment #7)
Does this mean that:
1. user installs dropbox-repo
2. the Dropbox Repo item appears in app menu
3. After clicking on it, the repo is enabled
4. user can install nonfree dropbox
5. the Dropbox Repo item stays in app menu and the only way to remove it is to
remove this package and thus remove the repo and don't get updates from
If this is true (the conclusion, not details in 1.-4.) I would say a big NO for
I don't really follow you here. What's the actual problem in your eyes? Have
you an alternative proposal how this ought to work?
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.