--- Comment #34 from NicolasChauvet <kwizart(a)gmail.com> 2009-01-21 18:49:33 ---
Well, I've missed something with 1.0-5:
You seem to have removed the SONAME change but also dropped the binaries and
the headers ? Do you plan to rely on the fedora package for the -devel and
- libtool is missing as BR as you are calling autogen.sh (libtool will bring
automake and autoconf).
- Please remove
#Pulled by ffmpeg
As pkg-config will be bring by nearly all BuildRequires that are mentioned.
- Headers and binaries aren't provided
# Headers are the same (for now at least); don't dup them. Binaries too
- Requirements for the -devel subpackage:
Are you sure that Requires: wxGTK-devel is needed ?
* Package has built fine with mock on:
- Rawhide i386 (once libtool is added as BR).
- Fedora 10 i386 (once libtool is added as BR).
Configure bugmail: http://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.